Monday, April 28, 2014

sunburn Monday...ouch!

Welcome to my blog! As you all can see I got a bit of sun this weekend!!! 

For today's make up:
Moisturizer: Replicate & Renew 
Eye Primer: Wet. & Wild Fergie
Eyes: I used Spike the punch from too faced Joy to the Girls pallet on my lids. I used Fresh Mellon Be Matte Blush by City Color in the crease. I used Powdered Sugar from too faced Joy to the Girls as below the brow highlighter
Eye Liner: Elf waterproof liquid eyeliner pen
Mascara: too faced better than sex
Foundation: Smashbox liquid halo hd foundation in color 4
Blush: fuchsia fusion by elf
Lips: Cailyn tinted lip balm in apple pink




1 comment:

  1. I love it! I cannot figure out how to follow or subscribe to your blog though? Could you direct me on that? LOL Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete