Thursday, May 1, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Palette Came in!!








 
I got my new chocolate palette in yesterday when I got home from work from HSN. It was a great deal with the $20 off for new customers! I thought I loved the electric palette yesetrday but I absouluty love this palette too. It is awsome for my day job at chase. Great nuteral colors with a nice soft romantic eye! I think it goes perfect with my twisted hairstyle.
 
Looking forward to this weekend at Sephora as we are having Smashbox come in on Sunday from 12-6 to do eye shadow express services for free for our clients! It is going to be so much fun and I hope to see all you there!
 
Please post below and feedback you may have and any make up tutorials you would like to see or product reviews you want to hear about.
 
If you have not already done so Click the link to follow me here on my Blog and dont forget to go to my post to eneter to win my first giveaway!
 


 
 
 
Products used, listed in order used:
 
1.Josie Maran Milk
2. Perricone MD Formula 15
2. Moisturizer by Replicate and Renew
3. Sample I got from sephora of smash box green primer on my checks to help with roseasia
4. Smash box primer
5. Smashbox liquid Halo foundation
6. Urban decay eye primer
*All eye make up was used from the Too Faced Chocolate Pallet
7. On the lid I used Strawberry Bon Bon
8. Above on the crease Cream Brulle
9. The outside tip of the eye lid and undereye I used Triple Fudge
10. Right below the brow I used Champagne Truffle
11. I then applied the Blinc Amplified Black Mascara
13. Blinc eyebrow mouse
14. Elf Brozer St Lucia
15. Elf Blush St Lucia
16. I then applied Laura Merciers translucent setting powder
17. I used Cover Girls lipstick in on my lips
18. Then placed a top coat of Elfs lip gloss on top


No comments:

Post a Comment