Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Funday Eyes!

So this is the second time I have used my Urban Decay palette and I am still loving it. I did complete a very similar look to what I used last time with just a few changes to my eyes. I am still loving this palette and I honestly have to say I am liking it a little more than my electric palette. If this one had a good pink to it I would say it would be a a complete winner over the electric palette. I posted my completed look today below along with an up close pic of the palette. I also listed below all the products I used today in the order that I used them! Check out the pictures below and leave me a comment of whatcha think and any other colors you would love to see me use from this palette!



Urban Decay Deluxe Palette


Products I used listed below in order I used them
1.Josie Maran Milk
2. Moisturizer
3. Sample I got from sephora of smash box green primer on my checks to help with roseasia
4. Smash box primer
5. Smashbox liquid Halo foundation
6. Urban decay eye primer
*All eye make up was used from the UD Deluxe 
7. On the lid I used Fishnet
8. In the crease I used Ransom
9. Right above the crease I used Scratch
9. Right below the brow I used light color highlighter color
10. Below my eye I used peace
11. I also placed this color in a V shape in the outside corners of my eyelids
12.I then applied too face better than sex mascara 
13. Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
14. Blinc eyebrow mouse 
15. Too face chocolate bronze
16. Too face sweetheart blush
17. I then applied Laura Merciers translucent setting powder
18. I then outlined my lips with silver lilac by jordana that I got from Walgreens
19. Lastly I placed Tangy bite lipgloss by sephora





1 comment: