Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Naked3 vs the chocolate bar palette

So I bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette first and even stated in a earlier post that I loved it.....but....I noticed in the last week or so since I have had them it's the naked3 palette that I always grab for first. Even more so yesterday morning when I purposely forced myself to grab the chocolate bar palette I'm looked at the finished results saying hmmm I wish I would have just grabbed the naked3 pallet... So this morning I grabbed my naked3 palette and I am very confident to say I love it so much better. 

There is less fall out to the naked3, they blend so much better and the colors are just amazing! 

I feel when I wear the chocolate palette everything just blends together and looks like one dark mess, but I feel i get a great brown or rouge smokey eye that blends amazing from the naked3.


So there you have for me the naked3 is a clear choice winner ! 

How about for you?

Naked3

Chocolate Bar

1 comment:

  1. I like the Naked3 better too. It looks more natural and more spring. I gravitate towards neutral tones, so this would be a winner no matter what.

    ReplyDelete