Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Urban decay Deluxe Pallet! Love it or hate it?

So I got the urban decays deluxe pallet and used it as part of today's make up. It was great. I wore it all day and it stayed great. Pigmentation was amazing. It blended really well and there was little to no fall out. This pallet is a keeper and I would recommend it! 

*Read below the completed look pictures to see how I got today's look.



today's completed look


For today's look I used the following products. I listed them in the ordered used. Feel free to post any questions below and I will be happy to answer them :)



Products used, listed in order used:

1.Josie Maran Milk
2. Moisturizer
3. Sample I got from sephora of smash box green primer on my checks to help with roseasia
4. Smash box primer
5. Smashbox liquid Halo foundation
6. Urban decay eye primer
*All eye make up was used from the UD Delux Pallet
7. On the lid I used 
8. Above on the crease & the outside tip of the eye lid I used
9. Right below the brow I used
10. Below my eye I used
11. I then applied the new Kat Von D mascara
12. Kat Von D liquid eyeliner
13. Blinc eyebrow mouse 
14. City Color Be Matte Blush on my cheeks
15. I then applied Laura Merciers translucent setting powder
16. I then outlined my lips with the sephora Pantone lipstick
17. Lastly I placed Cailyns tinted lip balm in the inside of my lips in color apple pink




No comments:

Post a Comment